Folio: sample articles
Sample articles from Folio volume 20/1, November 2020.
- Claudia R. Fernández: Instructors’ Perspectives on the Value of Innovating L2 Spanish Textbooks in USA Higher Education
- Zhan Li: Keeping an Eye on Language Teachers’ ‘On-the-spot’ Use of Materials in Higher Education in China
- Tony Waterman: Visual Material Promoting Learner Creativity and Criticality
- Kirsty Jayne Wood: CLIL in the Canaries: An Analytical Framework and Critical Evaluation of Teaching Materials
- Matt Walpole: Designing IELTS Writing Practice Material for Taiwanese EFL Learners
Sample articles from Folio volume 18/2, September 2018.
- Brian Tomlinson: Text-Driven Approaches to Task-Based Language Teaching
- Averil Bolster and Peter Levrai Writing Together: Storming to Success
- Jill Hadfield: Covert Syllabuses
- Anne Marie Guerrettaz, Marcus Grandon, Siwon Lee, Corinne Mathieu, Adon Berwick, Adam Murray, Mostafa Pourhaji: Materials use and development: Synergetic processes and research prospects
- Nuria Lopez: Research-informed Pedagogical Considerations for the Design and Use of Animation as a Teaching Tool