Get involved with MATSDA
Become a member
Select membership type and click on the button below to join via PayPal (no PayPal account required, most major cards accepted). Membership will be renewed and payment taken automatically every 12 months until you CANCEL MEMBERSHIP, which you can do at any time. Alternatively, join for one year only without automatic renewal.
- Individual (U.K.) £40 GBP (£37 if paying by standing order*)
- Individual (Overseas) £25 GBP (£23 if paying by standing order*)
- Full-time student (UK & overseas) £25 GBP (£23 if paying by standing order*)
- Institutional (up to 4 unnamed members will receive membership benefits) £120 GBP
- MAWSIG members may join at the student rate
*Payment by standing order only available to members with a UK bank account. Please request a form from the Membership Secretary, email@example.com.
- Free subscription to MATSDA's journal, Folio, published approximately twice per year.
- Online access to the current and previous issues of Folio.
- Reduced rates for MATSDA events, workshops and the annual conference.
Become a committee member
MATSDA welcomes applications to become Committee Members. Click here to email the Secretary to discuss this further.
Advertise with MATSDA
MATSDA offers exhibition spaces at all its events and advertising space in Folio. Our main conferences have been popular with ELT publishers and offer editors and marketing managers a chance to talk to some of the best informed people in the profession.
Contribute to Folio
We are always happy to receive submissions on any topic related to L2 materials development. These can be academic articles or teaching materials that you have developed and would like to share with others. If you would like to submit items to Folio, click here for guidelines. Click on the FOLIO button above for more information
Become a sponsor
In order to maintain the current standard of activities and also to be able to provide support to research and materials development projects, MATSDA needs sponsors. Any contribution, no matter how small, would be received with gratitude and acknowledged in Folio and at our future events. Please contact us for further discussion.
The MATSDA freelance register comprises both members and non-members who offer freelance services in the field of ELT materials design and development. If you would like to join this register and have your details published in the website as well as in MATSDA's journal, Folio, free of charge, click here to download the application form.